Post-decree / Modifications

Post-Decree / Modifications Lawyers – Joliet, IL

Sometimes after a divorce, the parties still have issues that are not resolved such as someone not following the judgment. In these cases, there may be the need to enforce the terms of the judgment.

In other cases, life has changed since the time the parties were divorced and there may need to be changes made to custody (parental allocation), visitation (parenting time), maintenance or child support. In order to be a change in any of these areas there needs to be a “substantial change in circumstances.” Our post-decree and modification family law lawyers can help you.

Skip to content